Citra Ariani Edityaningrum, M.Si., Apt.
Researcch Topics in General:
Drug Formulation (solid, semi solid, liquid)
Current Research Interest:
Nano Formulation (nanoemulsi, naoparticle), Fast Disintegrating Tablet, Gel, etc
I have experienced in study of Nanoemulsion which was conducted in Thailand and full granted by Prince of Songkla University (PSU) Thailand. The other study was related to Fast disintegrating, it was funded by Indonesia higher Education/DIKTI through funding scheme of collaboration research between Universites (Universitas Gadjah Mada). The other funded scheme was research scheme of applied product, through this project we focused on the production of gen for diabetic wounds.
- Molecular inclusion complex of curcumin-β-cyclodextrin nanoparticle to enhance curcumin skin permeability from hydrophilic matrix gel (AAPS PharmSciTech. 2013 Dec;14(4):1303-12)
- Formulasi Emulgel Minyak Biji Bunga Matahari (Helianthus annuus L.) dan Uji Aktivitas Terhadap Proses Penyembuhan Luka Bakar Pada Marmut (Jurnal Media Farmasi, 2015, Vol.12, No.1)
- Peningkatan Stabilitas Kurkumin Melalui Pembentukan Kompleks Kurkumin-Beta-Siklodekstrin Nanopartikel dalam Bentuk Gel (Pharmaciana, 2015, Vol 5, No 1)
- A Comparison of oil-in-water to water-in-oil microemulsions for enhancing piroxicam permeation through skin (Latin American Journal of Pharmacy, 2018, 37 (2): 338-45)
- Optimizing Formula of Fast Disintegrating Tablet of Belimbing Wuluh Leaf Extractwith Crospovidone and Croscarmellose Sodium as Superdisintegrant (Trad. Med. J., 2018, Vol. 23(1), p 62-69)