Mustofa Ahda, M.Sc.
Research Topic In General :
Analytical Chemistry and Nanotechnology.
Current Research Interest:
- Halal Food Analysis
- Antioxidant Activity and Active compounds analysis of Herbal
- Nano Silver Development and its characterization
- Nano Gelatin Development and its application
I have some research scope such as analytical chemistry and nanotechnology development. My research in analytical chemistry comprise Halal Food Analysis using FTIR, GC-MS, HPLC and active compounds analysis in some herbal. Other research focused on antioxidant activity of herbal and development of Nano silver and Nano gelatin. In future, I will develop the materials that they have many applications in industries such as gelatin, chitosan and others.
- Ethanol Concentration Effect of Mangosteen Pell Extract to Total Phenol Content, 2014, Eksakta UII, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 62-70
- Application of Silica MCM 41 As Porous Material to Ibuprofen Adsorption, 2015, media pharmacy, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 14-24
- “Kinetics Study of Al MCM 41 to Methylene Blue Adsorption, 2016, pharmasiana, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 15-20
- Derivatization of Fatty Acid with 2.4 Dibromoacetophenon by BF3 Catalist, 2016, IJSBAR, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 1-7
- The discriminant Method between Lard, VCO, chicken and Beef Fat Base on Triglyceride using HPLC UV, 2016, JOCPR, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 555-558”