Prof.Dr. Nurkhasanah, M.Si., Apt.
Research Topic In General:
Drug development from natural ingredients
Current Research Interest:
- Development of tapak liman extract (Elephantopus scaber Linn) as a chemoprefentive against breast cancer
- Study of the mechanism of antioxidants and immunomodulators of bengle extract (zingiber cassumunar): in vitro and in vivo
- Development of Roselle Fortified Youghurt (Hisbiscus Sabdariffa, L) As Functional Food To Increase Immunity
Some research that is of concern is the development of drugs from natural ingredients for cancer, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulators and antioxidants.
Several grants have been obtained from the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education through the Postgraduate Team Research Grants (2013-2015), Applied Research Grants (2015-2018) etc.
- In vivo effect of sub-chronic administration of ethanol extract of Rosella (Hibiscus sabdariffa ) calyx on total blood cholesterol, triglyceride level, and heart histopathologic profile, International Food Research Journal 25(3): 1253-1257
- The increasing of catalase activity in dimethylbenz-α-anthracene (DMBA) induced rat treated by Hibiscus sabdariffa L extract, Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., Vol.31, No.3, May 2018, pp.849-856
- Effect of rosella (Hibiscus sabdariffa L) extract on glutathione-S-transferase activity in rats, Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2017; 16 (10): 2411-2416
- Chloroform fraction of ethanolic extract of Elephantopus scaber increase the p53 expression on human breast cancer (T47D) cell line, Pharmaciana, 2017, Vol.7, No.2, Nov Hal. 141-146
- Acute toxicity test of Rosella (Hibiscus sabdariffa L) Calyx Ethanolic Extract on Sprague Dawley rats, Trad.Med., 2016, Vol 21(1):12-18