To be an excellent and innovative Pharmacist Program in pharmaceutical practices at national and international level, to contribute to the national interests based on Islamic values.
- Organizing an excellent and innovative Pharmacist Program higher education based on Islamic and Muhammadiyah values (AIK).
- Organizing educational and research activities in pharmaceutical science, pharmaceutical technology, and community-clinical pharmacy to support pharmaceutical practices in accordance with the development of science and technology.
- Organizing community services according to utilization of natural substances and good pharmaceutical care based on the Islamic and Muhammadiyah concepts.
- Promoting national and international collaboration to support education, research, and community services.
- Producing pharmacists who are professional in pharmaceutical practices, nationally-and-internationally-competitive based on Islamic values.
- Producing pharmacists who have abilities and skills in entrepreneurship and collaboration with experience in pharmaceutical research.
- Producing scientific products that are useful for the community.
- Developing community awareness based on Islamic da’wah concept.