Vision Mission Goals of Undergraduate Pharmacy Program
To become a leading study program in implementing Three Pillars of Higher Education (Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi) to produce professional and globally competitive graduates in community pharmacy and natural resources based on Islamic morality.
- To produce graduates who are excellent in community pharmacy and natural resources as well as professional in pharmaceutical services based on the Islamic morality.
- To organize education, research and community service in qualified and globally competitive community pharmacy and natural resources.
- To establish partnership with stake holders in order to implement the Three Pillars of Higher Education (Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi).
- To produce graduates who are professional in pharmaceutical services with global competitiveness based on the Islamic morality.
- To produce high quality scientific product in pharmaceutical science that is of use for society.
- To produce graduates with excellent skills in entrepreneurship and teamwork and have good experience in pharmaceutical research
- To produce graduates who are able to develop pharmaceutical science independently and are able to work in teams and dedicate their knowledge to society.
- To develop human resources who are good at community pharmacy and natural resources and are able to develop the competencies.
- To establish social engagement with regard to provision of health information, especially for conventional drugs, traditional medicines, foods and cosmetics.